- Reliable School Software ( RSS ) is elegant in its operational concept of a ‘ Service Oriented Approach’.The distributed and synchronized data provides the source of information needed for student, parent, staff, and management at a much higher speed. It is designed to speed up various tasks across the institution system and offers modules from student robust features that benefit educators, students, and staff. An ERP solution that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, RSS automates the entire student lifecycle — integrating admissions, registration, fee receipts, financial aid, student services and more into a single system that even includes built-in, self-service portals, all operating on a single, secure shared database. RSS integrates all departments, faculty, students, alumni and other stakeholders. It enables everyone to benefit from readily available data shared in real-time, boosting efficiency and reducing the number of systems an institution maintains, all while also eliminating redundant data.
- +Benefits To
• Single Point School Management
• Zero redundancy in managing the institution’s records
• Effective communication between teachers, parents, and students
• Creation of school’s tech-savvy image
• Complete automation of all operations
• Best possible resource optimization
• Auto-generation of timetables with dynamic substitute
• Automated student attendance
• Computerized management of marks and grades
• Timetable creation in advance
• Efficient and effective interaction with parents
• Access to a forum common to students and parents
• Access to own and students’ attendance
• Better organization of school activities
• Manage class information and analytical reports
• Internal messaging system
• Easy performance monitoring of individual modules
• Automated and quick report generation
• Authenticated profile dependent access to data
• User-friendly interface requiring minimal learning and IT skills
• Design for unproblematic scalability
• Elimination of people-dependent processes
• Minimal data redundancy
• Enhanced interaction with teachers, parents, and peers
• Access to attendance, timetable, marks, grades and examination schedule
• Freedom to browse through library books catalog and identify the book(s) to be issued
• Prior information about school events and holidays
• Get connected to the school effectively and easily
• Frequent interaction with teachers
• Active participation in school activities
• Reliable update on child’s attendance, progress report, and fee payment
• Prior information about school events and holidays
• Regular and prompt availability of school updates through articles, discussion forums, image gallery and messaging system
- +Current Features
- STUDENT ADMISSION MODULE
SCHOOL FEES MANAGEMENT
EASY ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT
SUBJECT SETUP AND MANAGEMENT
STUDENT GRADE BOOK
ONLINE EXAM RESULT
- +New Features
- Parents PortalFinger Print Attendance SystemOnline AttendanceOnline AppMulti-School System
- +Innovation in System
Web Base Centralized System
Fully Responsive System
Digital Device Access
Plus Integrated Website
Software Development Agreement
This Software Development Agreement (the “Agreement” or “Software Development Agreement”) states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between [DEVELOPER.Company] having his principal place of business at [DEVELOPER.Address], (the “Developer”), and [CLIENT.Company] having its principal place of business at [CLIENT.Address] (the “Client”) who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
WHEREAS, the Client has conceptualized [QUICK DESCRIPTION OF SOFTWARE] (the “Software”), which is described in further detail on Exhibit A, and the Developer is a contractor with whom the Client has come to an agreement to develop the Software.
NOW, THEREFORE, In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties to this Software Development Agreement, the Developer and the Client (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
DEVELOPER’S DUTIES. The Client hereby engages the Developer and the Developer hereby agrees to be engaged by the Client to develop the Software in accordance with the specifications attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Specifications”).
a. The Developer shall complete the development of the Software according to the milestones described on the form attached hereto as Exhibit B. In accordance with such milestones, the final product shall be delivered to the Client by [FINAL DELIVERY DATE] (the “Delivery Date”).
b. For a period of [TIME FRAME] after delivery of the final product, the Developer shall provide the Client attention to answer any questions or assist solving any problems with regard to the operation of the Software up to [NUMBER] of hours free of charge and billed to the Client at a rate of [RATE] per hour for any assistance thereafter. The Developer agrees to respond to any reasonable request for assistance made by the Client regarding the Software within [TIME FRAME] of the request.
c. Except as expressly provided in this Software Development Agreement, the Client shall not be obligated under this Agreement to provide any other support or assistance to the Developer.
d. The Client may terminate this Software Development Agreement at any time upon material breach of the terms herein and failure to cure such a breach within [TIME FRAME] of notification of such a breach.
e. The Developer shall provide to the Client after the Delivery Date, a cumulative [TIME FRAME] of training with respect to the operation of the Software if requested by the Client.
DELIVERY. The Software shall function in accordance with the Specifications on or before the Delivery Date.
a. If the Software as delivered does not conform with the Specifications, the Client shall within [TIME FRAME] of the Delivery Date notify the Developer in writing of the ways in which it does not conform with the Specifications. The Developer agrees that upon receiving such notice, it shall make reasonable efforts to correct any non-conformity.
b. The Client shall provide to the Developer written notice of its finding that the Software conforms to the Specifications within [TIME FRAME] days of the Delivery Date (the “Acceptance Date”) unless it finds that the Software does not conform to the Specifications as described in Section 2(A) herein.
- COMPENSATION. In consideration for the Service, the Client shall pay the Company at the rate of [RATE] per hour (the “Hourly Rate”), with a maximum total fee for all work under this Software Development Agreement of [MAXIMUM TOTAL FEE]. Fees billed under the Hourly Rate shall be due and payable upon the Developer providing the Client with an invoice. Invoices will be provided for work completed by the developer once every [PAY PERIOD].
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE SOFTWARE. The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Client will hold all intellectual property rights in the Software including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights. The Developer agrees not to claim any such ownership in the Software’s intellectual property at any time prior to or after the completion and delivery of the Software to the Client.
CHANGE IN SPECIFICATIONS. The Client may request that reasonable changes be made to the Specifications and tasks associated with the implementation of the Specifications. If the Client requests such a change, the Developer will use its best efforts to implement the requested change at no additional expense to the Client and without delaying delivery of the Software. In the event that the proposed change will, in the sole discretion of the Developer, require a delay in the delivery of the Software or would result in additional expense to the Client, then the Client and the Developer shall confer and the Client may either withdraw the proposed change or require the Developer to deliver the Software with the proposed change and subject to the delay and/or additional expense. The Client agrees and acknowledges that the judgment as to if there will be any delay or additional expense shall be made solely by the Developer.
CONFIDENTIALITY. The Developer shall not disclose to any third party the business of the Client, details regarding the Software, including, without limitation any information regarding the Software’s code, the Specifications, or the Client’s business (the “Confidential Information”), (ii) make copies of any Confidential Information or any content based on the concepts contained within the Confidential Information for personal use or for distribution unless requested to do so by the Client, or (iii) use Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Client.
DEVELOPER WARRANTIES. The Developer represents and warrants to the Client the following:
a. Development and delivery of the Software under this Agreement are not in violation of any other agreement that the Developer has with another party.
b. The Software will not violate the intellectual property rights of any other party.
c. For a period of [TIME FRAME] after the Delivery Date, the Software shall operate according to the Specifications. If the Software malfunctions or in any way does not operate according to the Specifications within that time, then the Developer shall take any reasonably necessary steps to fix the issue and ensure the Software operates according to the Specifications.
INDEMNIFICATION. The Developer agrees to indemnify, defend, and protect the Client from and against all lawsuits and costs of every kind pertaining to the software including reasonable legal fees due to the Developer’s infringement of the intellectual rights of any third party.
NO MODIFICATION UNLESS IN WRITING. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
APPLICABLE LAW. This Software Development Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [STATE] and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in [COUNTY], [STATE].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Software Development Agreement, both Parties by its duly authorized officer, as of the day and year set forth below.
[FREEFORM PRODUCT FUNCTIONALITY DESCRIPTION]
Folkways City High Schooling System (Balochistan)
Al-Naqeeb Bright Future High School
Iqra Education Foundation High School
Ideal Grammar High Schooling System (Balochistan)
Azm-e-Nue Modern Education & Islamic Science (Balochsitan)
The Joycation (Montessori Villa) (Balochistan)
The Dewa Foundation
The Dewa Foundations (Balochistan)
Air Foundation Schooling System (Rawalpindi)
Laraib Schooling System (Balochistan)
Times Schooling System and Academy
Times Schooling System and Academy (Balochistan)
Universal School Network
Universal School Network (Balochistan)
- +1 - What is RSS?
- Reliable School Software is a web-based School Management System.
- +2 - How do I get started?
- Contact us at :
Landline #: +92 (081) 28 66011
Cell #: +92 335 3689292
Cell #:+92 349 0585100
- +3 - What do I need to start RSS?
- All you need is a computer with Internet connection and you are ready to go
- +4 - What are my computer requirements to use RSS?
- RSS is a Web-based application that does not have any special hardware requirements
- +5 - Is RSS Free?
- No, Maybe provide a trial period for your satisfaction.
- +6 - Are future updates free?
- RSS common updates will always be free as long as you are an RSS user. There are be certain features for our paid clients only
- +7 - Is the purchase one time, monthly or annual?
- RSS is a monthly & yearly subscription service. however, if you have a multiple school branches/franchise, you get some discount
- +8 - Can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel anytime, you will not be charged for your next year billing cycle. before the cancellation, you should inform the concern service providers.
- +9 - Are there any discounts?
- The only discount RSS offer is a 15% discount First yearly plan
- +10 - Do inactive branches/franchises count towards the pricing?
- No, only active branch/franchises count towards your pricing subscription
- +11 - Do I get support with my purchase?
- RSS provides high support to all of its clients. Paid clients will always get our priority support
- +12- Do you offer phone/email/live chat support?
- +13 - Is there a mobile/tablet version for RSS?
- Yes RSS is fully responsive and you can access by multiple devices.
- +14 - Which all cases does the system send SMS to (parent, Students, staff and other events e.t.c) notifications?
- Yes in all cases system send SMS notification
- +15 - Which all cases does the system send SMS notification with the school band name ?
- Yes if you have activated your school brand name from us
- +16 - Is RSS having any Installation Cost?
- Yes included in first year amount
- +17 - Is data Secure in RSS?
- Yes, Your data is safe, secure and always backed up it’s as precious to us as it is to you. For the security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any information you send to us electronically.